Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Welcome to the new home of my CLC! I have moved it to it's own blog so I could have that handy list of links on the left. I've also gone through and added links connecting similar lot types (like big park, small park, and festival grounds for instance. It has taken me a while but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! If you see any mistakes or have a suggestion please let me know. Now I can get back to actually compiling the compendium haha.

If you are wondering, so far I have completed: Appaloosa Plains, Barnacle Bay, Bridgeport, Dragon Valley, Hidden Springs, Isla Paradiso, Lucky Palms, Lunar Lakes, Midnight Hollow, and Roaring Heights. I am about halfway through Monte Vista and hope to have it finished within a few days if my health allows.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my project!